Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

I've decided that I will try and post wardrobe ideas on Wednesdays. Not sure how long this will last but I'm sure going to try and keep it up!

I am CRAZY about stripes for kids and babies! Check out these cute pieces that you can pick up for your session if you or your little one is crazy for stripes too!

pick this hat up on etsy!

pick this hat up on etsy!

pick this hat up on etsy

pick up these cute tights on etsy!

get these adorable leggings on Little Fashion Gallery!

get these adorable shoes on Little Fashion Gallery!

get this adorable striped tee on Little Fashion Gallery!

get this adorable top on JCrew!

Crazy about these shoes! Get them on JCrew!

Adorable boy's sweater! find it on JCrew!

Cutie pie onesie with striped fabric tie on etsy!

You can get striped pieces from anywhere really, these are just a few of my favorites! Whether you book a session with me or someone else, stripes are super adorable in photos!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kenichi Skya | ©2011 Blog design by Cappuccino Factory