Sunday, February 20, 2011

We're up!

Hi everyone! We finally got the blog up and going. This is going to be a lot of fun. And just in time for my first post.

Today I had the pleasure of photographing one of my favorite commercial models family photos! I have been photographing "L. Bean" since she was 4 years old. I photographed her for Beetlejuice London, Vogue Bambini fashion show, Lunchbox Magazine, Enchanted Enfant and more!

Today was very different as I had always photographed "L. Bean" as a model and today I had the pleasure of photographing her in her rawest form, being HERSELF along with her mom and moms fiance. It was lots of fun. Hopefully you can tell from the photos :)








~Tawny
301.534.9970




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kenichi Skya | ©2011 Blog design by Cappuccino Factory