Friday, February 25, 2011

What to wear???

THIS is one of the main questions that I get from clients. "What should we wear?" My suggestion is to always go all out and dress how you want your family portrayed, you know, the way you dress regularly (but there's no harm in going on a photo shoot shopping spree considering it's in your budget!) Whatever your families style is, is how you should present yourselves for your session.

This question got me thinking. It would be helpful to help clients pull together looks ahead of time by pointing them in the right direction based on their style. I'll be posting plenty of style sheets here to assist you.

While surfing Zara's website, I pulled together a few pieces that I am calling "Country Bumpkin". PERFECT for the daughter that loves a classic urban + country style!

go to www.zara.com to find these items for your shoot!

These little dresses and boots make me wish my daughter dabbled in  a little country bumpkin style, but she's just way to busy being a "princess". 

~Tawny
301.534.9970

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kenichi Skya | ©2011 Blog design by Cappuccino Factory