Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

Hey there Kenichi Skya"ers"! It's been a while, but I promise when I'm absent, it's always for a GOOD reason. Been busy, busy, busy with the Commercial side of photography AND shooting lots of new Kenichi Skya clients!

Today is Wardrobe Wednesday and I can't WAIT to see one of my little clients wearing one of the outfits I'm posting today. Yesterday I took a little time to go shopping for the house. I don't know why, but I woke up in a "I don't want this stuff in the house anymore" kind of mood. So while I was out shopping for the house, I walked into Gap and saw some of the CUTEST little big boys gear! A must for any little boy with a spunky attitude :)


~Tawny
301.534.9970
MD|VA|DC photographer



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kenichi Skya | ©2011 Blog design by Cappuccino Factory